Thursday, October 16, 2008

2.0 tour de force: still learning, still playing, still 2.0

Continuing this grueling tour de force through Learn and Play I subscribed to a blog via bloglines. Web 2.0 is so hot right now...for the past 5 years...ugh. I must admit that after having this 2.0 business hyped and hyped and hyped not only at work but also in librarian school I'm a wee burnt out on the whole 2.0 phenom. But I digress in to whineyness--how unattractive. Pressing onward. Thing 8 (sigh): I subscribed to one of my favorite and very popular blogs by the pop culture librarian. Her blog is poppy and entertaining. She's way funny and though her blog is more about her life than her professional work in the library it's a great read.

Thing 8 blog completed. end transmission. signing off:
yo sista in 2.0 struggle

1 comment:

kkbookmom said...

I know it is time consuming but you are getting there! Keep up the good work!